Photo via: thesweetestdigs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pin for Later: 11 Ways to Have the Prettiest Porch on the Block This Fall Chalkboard Pumpkin
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Essential oils kit of three essential oil blends for detox, calm and sleep
- Young & Lively Kindergarten: Pumpkin Decorating Contest
- Get your fireplace ready for the season with these 10 Great Fall Fireplace Mantle Ideas! | SavingByDesign.com
- Bloesem Living | Quick Start: Little Upside Down Cake
- retro 50s living room | Oh So Lovely Vintage: Create your own Mid-Century living room!
- Floating Corner Shelves | Simple Living Room Shelving Ideas
- Room Arrangements for Awkward Spaces | Midwest Living
- 25 Cheap DIY Ideas to Make Your Living Room Look Expensive | These easy upgrades are the small DIYs that will leave your space looking like a million bucks. From simple wall art to lighting to metallic finishes, these cheap ideas are what you need.
- This project is easy and great for young kids who loves to paint. And the finished planted pots are a great gift idea to give to teachers or grandparents.
- BRASS MULTI GEO WALL HANGING – Young & Able