Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Youll be so happy you saw this!
- 15 Simple and Beautiful Quilt Patterns for Beginners – if you can follow directions and sew a straight line then youll be a quilter before you know it.
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- We’re making DIY Fired Ink Art and you’ll be blown away at how cool these turn out. I had no idea what I was doing and they ended up being beautiful so have no fear, beginners!
- Decorated? ✓ Organized? ✓ Awesome? ✓✓ Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed 1. Organize your plugs using washi tape. shakentogetherlife.com Choose a different style of tape for each of your devices and apply it to both ends of the plugs: this way you’ll never accidentally unplug your roommate’s computer when you meant to unplug your own. Learn …
- A beautiful, colorful living room makeover! A bright room that makes you happy right when you walk in. Click to see the reveal!
- All of this snow and being cooped up while we install new carpet has me longing for sunshine, warmer weather, and playing outdoors! But, for now, lets at least enjoy these adorable and happy fonts I p
- I keep my cats happy and comfortable with this Easy To Make DIY Cat Bed and their favorite Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® wet and dry cat foods ad NutrishCatCrafts @NutrishForPets
- Flower Wreaths DIY. Thankfully, weve been getting a lot of rain in our area, so our garden has been in full bloom this spring. I decided to take advantage of the lushness to create a flower wreaths — just in time for Mothers Day! kids. easy. crafts. DIY. fun. projects. preschool. happy. brunch. activities. decorations.
- Bath salts are a fabulous gift idea and making them yourself couldnt be easier. It just takes a few simple ingredients and some pretty jars. Youll have some handmade gifts with just a few minutes work.
- Give every part of your home a fresh makeover—including your refrigerator— with these DIY Spring Flower Magnets! With just a few craft supplies found at Jo-Ann, you’ll be displaying your photos and notes beautifully in no time.
- This Pina Colada Sangria literally takes less than five minutes to throw together, but is so insanely delicious that youll want to make at least two batches, since your party guests will go nuts for it.