Photo via: nap-timecreations.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- SUMMER FUN! Make a set of DIY wooden yard dice for a fraction of the cost of store bought sets of lawn dice. Summer fun for the whole family!
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- Homemade DIY Gifts in A Jar | Best Mason Jar Cookie Mixes and Recipes, Alcohol Mixers | Fun Gift Ideas for Men, Women, Teens, Kids, Teacher, Mom. Christmas, Holiday, Birthday and Easy Last Minute Gifts | DIY Gift Pedicure in a Jar | http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-in-a-jar
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh | Strength and Sunshine @RebeccaGF666 Safe PlayDoh for celiacs and kids of all ages! An easy tutorial on How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh. A fun and easy craft to DIY with the kids and have them playing for hours! Non-toxic, no artificial colors or chemical ingredients required!
- Make your own Smurfs village with this easy DIY! A fun Smurfs craft perfect for a Smurfs party, Smurfs movie night, or just for pretend play. So cute!
- Crumpled Paper Art Activity for Kids inspired by the childrens book, Ish! Super fun process art project for kids of all ages. Use the colorful paper for collages, notes, and more!
- Creative Fun For All Ages With Easy DIY Wall Art Projects
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It�s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.
- Fun ideas for a Disney Frozen Summer Birthday Party. Cute food ideas, Olaf cupcakes, printables, party favors and games for a kids birthday, luau, beach or pool party. See more cute party ideas at LivingLocurto.com
- This fun STEM activity will delight kids of all ages. They’ll love creating the simple and safe chemical reactions that cause these Bubble Bombs to explode!