Photo via: stampington.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Live with Grace and Authenticity Canvas | Free Mixed-Media Project Tutorial from The Studio
- Halloween Tags | Free Project from The Studio
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- When It Rains Canvas | Free Tutorial from The Studio
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- Stenciled Feature Wall | Indian Paisley Damask by Royal Design Studio | Project by Classic Casual Home
- Sundial | Super Fun FREE Things To Do At The Beach
- Create easy and nearly free DIY fire starters with items from your home that youd normally throw out! Repurpose cardboard toilet paper tubes by filling them with dryer lint, and then wrap them in wax paper! Perfect repurpose / upcycle craft project for autumn and winter, or just to add to your survival supplies.
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- Looking for some inspiration for furniture repurposes that look incredible and are super budget friendly? Then this post is for you! Hi! This post is written by Melissa so if you have been around awhile you are used to seeing posts from my husband Rob. We do this flipping gig together, but I tend to gravitate a
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- Hibiscus Hand-Dyed Stationery Set | How-To from The Studio