Photo via: akadesign.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- 6 Awesome DIY Gold Animal Projects from @cydconverse I love them all, such a great idea… would love to make these!
- Embroidery hoops might seem like a simple craft material, but did you know just how many craft projects you can use them in? Thankfully, the humble little hoop has a wide array of fun uses, all of which can easily be achieved within a weekend! We’ve rounded-up 45 amazing DIY projects which you can create…Read More »
- This Lavender Embroidery Hoop Wreath is simple to create & is a beautiful way to celebrate spring & summer in your home year after year. | Embroidery Hoop Wreaths | Summer Wreath | Spring Wreath | Lavender Wreath | Boxwood Wreath | Easy Wreath | Quick Wreath | Simple Wreath | Farmhouse Wreath | Elegant Wreath | Farmhouse style wreath | DIY wreath | homemade wreath | Farmhouse decor | DIY Farmhouse Decor |
- A good diy for a craft show display fixture. Placing an item in the box would showcase it and increase the perceived value
- Learn how to transform a faux sheepskin rug into a dream home decor addition with just a bit of fabric dye from Jo-Ann! You’ll love the light blush color when paired with your mid-century modern furniture. Check out this DIY project to learn how easy this craft is to achieve.
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- These DIY string light poles are extra sturdy and they look unlike any string light poles weve seen. Follow our tutorial to make them yourself.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Need a quick and easy gift idea to make. These quick to knit fingerless gloves would make a great gift. They can be knitted in just one evening.