Photo via: homecraftsbyali.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- A Fabulous Fabric Bow Back T-Shirt Refashion – Refashion / upcycle those t-shirts with leftover fabric or fat quarters! Add bows down the back of your t-shirt to make this shirt awesome. Step-by-step DIY sewing tutorial for upcycling clothes into some other type of clothing or accessory. Remake, redo, reuse, and recycle to help save money and save the planet. Explore the web site for more…
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- DIY Cone Christmas Tree – This step by step tutorial will show you exactly how to make these beautiful silver Christmas trees! They are simple and inexpensive to make! | www.SincerelyJean.com
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- This washi tape diy clipboard was a really simple makeover that turned out super cute. Could definitely be a gift.
- Am going to be on the lookout for brass lamps at the thrift store after seeing this makeover! Simple DIY upcycling idea with step-by-step tutorial.
- Easy DIY Lego Desk to hide and organize legos! This ikea hack turns a desk into a lego building mecca!
- Learn to transfer photo to wood with this simple tutorial. It is such a wonderful way to display your favorite photos!
- DIY Ruffle teepee tent tutorial using Rit dye, old sheets, pvc pipes and big buttons. Make a fold up tent for girls. It is a great play area, reading nook
- Cute sheep mask craft activity for kids, that can be used for roleplay afterwards. For celebrating Chinese Year of the Sheep, Spring, Easter, Christmas or simple farmyard play – Danya Banya
- Learn how to make pallet furniture with these simple step by step tutorials. With all the indoor and outdoor furniture made from wood pallets these are all cost effective projects. Teach the kids some DIY and create a new masterpiece for the home.