Photo via: google.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Little Man Cave sign great decor for boys nursery. No girls allowed except Mommy. Great sign to start your son on to his man heritage. Hand painted
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- I will be honest with you…Im pretty proud of myself. 😀 I never thought it would turn out that awesome. Im totally in love. Too …
- PRIMITIVE COAT RACK 6 Vintage Tool Rack by SweetDaphneVintage
- Dream catchers have been used for ages to filter out all bad dreams and only allow good thoughts and energy to slide down the feathers of the sleeper. Used as protective charms. Is absolutely one of a kind and hand made from start to finish. Aprox. 8 inches wide / 31 inches long *International shipping available upon request
- Dont Stop Beleafing! 4” and 6” pots available for your indoor herb or plant! Pot does not include plant. These hand painted and stamped pots are perfect for your indoor herb garden! All pots made by Plant Puns are sealed with an earth safe finish for safe growing and consumption of edible herbs. Pots contain a drainage hole. Is this a gift?! Send us a message and we’ll be sure to include a special note from YOU free of charge! If you’re looking for a set of herbs be sure to check out our sp…
- DIY: Special Wood Burned Birthday Plate that Little Ones will Love! diy birthday gift for kids, kids diy gift, first birthday gift, wood burning projects, wood burning ideas, easy wood burning projects
- paint dollar store fruit with high gloss white spray paint
- Making a wood look vintage with milk paint. DIY wooden horse painted with milk paint.
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- heres the recipe:12 small hand prints (change servings and units) Ingredients 4 cups flour 1 cup salt 1 1/2 cups water Directions 1 Combine ingredients and knead dough for 15 to 20 minutes.Bake at 300ºF about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. You may have to bake considerably longer depending on how thick your items are. They may not feel hard right away but will harden as they cool.
- A dated table lamp gets a fresh nautical makeover with a new lampshade and coat of metallic paint. Click through for the step-by-step tutorial for this DIY home decor upcycling idea.