Photo via: theitmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making Fabric Bows … Bows, Bows, Bows Everywhere! Making fabric bows is super simple. Step-by-step DIY tutorial – NO SEWING needed. Great for crafts and refashions. You dont need a square of fabric, either. Make your own square with fat quarters or fabric scraps, even some of those castaways from clothing or t-shirt refashions. Add hair ties, headbands, shoes, skirts, dresses, sweaters – everything. More awesome tutorials from http://letgoofbeingperfect.com
- A Fabulous Fabric Bow Back T-Shirt Refashion – Refashion / upcycle those t-shirts with leftover fabric or fat quarters! Add bows down the back of your t-shirt to make this shirt awesome. Step-by-step DIY sewing tutorial for upcycling clothes into some other type of clothing or accessory. Remake, redo, reuse, and recycle to help save money and save the planet. Explore the web site for more…
- Think you cant decorate your home with thrifted finds? This simple hand painted glass vase project is proof that you can have your style at your price.
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- How to Make DIY Milk Glass | DIY home decor | DIY milk glass tutorial | decorating your home with milk glass | homemade milk glass tutorial | decorating your home spring | spring home decor || Glitter, Inc.
- Easy Sew Burlap Placemats Tutorial – A great DIY idea to add texture to your home decor.
- We think you’ll love this wonderful reclaimed wood wall art by @shanty2chic! Try your hand at making this DIY sign and use Minwax® to add your own personal style to this ValentinesDay decor.
- We found some scrap pieces of wood and made this wedding date anniversary sign. This diy project is simple and inexpesive to make. It is perfectly inperfect just like marriage.
- DIY Stone Gold-Dipped Vase. See how easy it is to transform a glass vase into beautiful, modern gold-dipped home decor with HomeRight. Sponsored.
- DIY Garden Marker Stakes are easy to make and a fun project for kids in the garden. Labeling your garden is simple with this easy do it yourself solution.
- Create a beautiful centerpiece with dried flowers and colored sand. This dried flowers centerpiece is an affordable way to add color and beauty to your home, party, or wedding decor!
- Add some sparkle to your next party with this super easy mint, gold, and silver tassel garland. Choose your own colors to create unique party or home decor!