Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Find DIY decor ideas to spruce up your home in this long list of Easy Craft Ideas for Home Decor. If you need home decor on a budget, theres no better way than to make your own DIY projects for home in the colors and styles you like.
- Instrument Guides – Guitar | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – Rock out in style with this fun-packed craft projects. Not all music lessons can feature the instruments themselves, but that doesnt mean children cant learn about them. Teach them about the guitar, how its played and recreate it in cardboard complete with strings and belt! Not only does it take their musical knowledge to the next level, it also helps their design and co-ordination skills to boot.
- Okay so I tried my first bath bomb the other day and it was seriously the best thing since sliced bread! But the only downside is it gets a little pricey so I thought, why not make my own! Check out 10 AMAZING DIY bath bombs in the cutest designs ever! Let us know which one is your fav xx
- This year, why not take on a big project for your annual spring cleaning. This DIY garage makeover from Rachel, of Craving Some Creativity, is a great way to bring organization and order into your home. Rachel started by cleaning out any clutter from her garage. Then, she coated her cement floor with BEHR’s Granite Grip to create a durable, long-lasting finish. Click here to see more.
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- Melted Crayon Sun Catchers DIY. On those hot summer days where it feels like you cant find any relief from the heat, turn the day around with a colorful DIY project courtesy of free solar energy! Harness the power of the sun to melt crayon shavings and create these vibrant sun catchers. experiment. kids. science. fair. outdoors. outside. summer. beach. project. activities. easy. crafts. for kids. summer. preschool. decor.
- Are you looking to spruce up your front door for spring? Heres the step by step instructions on how to make your own spring wreath! It will take you less than one hour!
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- I needed to tie up some of my vegetable plants and Im out of garden twine and string. When I was looking for something suitable that will not break the stems I saw one of my very old receiver cords for the telephone.
- Find the perfect colors to complete your FourthofJuly DIY projects with Minwax® Water Based WoodStain in Crimson, Pure White, and Navy Blue.
- Choosing the perfect white paint color can be overwhelming. Here are a few of our favorites, including the one we painted our office. Love all of these pretty paint colors!
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.