Photo via: kmteventgroup.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Really cool idea for the happy couple: lyrics to their song, last name initial with first names and wedding date. From diykindagirl.
- DIY Hula Hoop Balloon Wreath | Pretty My Party
- This easy to make Mothers or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can make them, from toddlers to teens. Makes a great last minute gift from the kids or grandkids for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents Day, birthdays or Christmas!
- This easy DIY flower letter is a fun craft you can do with your older kids as DIY gift for mom, to celebrate spring, for a birthday or many other occasions. Spell out a word, name, initial, or monogram. Includes tutorial
- Create a beautiful centerpiece with dried flowers and colored sand. This dried flowers centerpiece is an affordable way to add color and beauty to your home, party, or wedding decor!
- My Husband and I got our craft on and made this as a baby gift for our friend who loves baseball. The babies name is Wyatt
- What better way to prepare for warmer weather than create a few DIY Projects? As the weather is getting warmer it is time to think about our fashion this spring and summer. So pull out last years clothing and give them some new life!
- So all this excitement for Fantastic Beasts is coming out in DIY Shirts for our movie date. I love using heat transfer vinyl with my Silhouette Cameo. You can get such detailed designs without a lot of work.
- Create floral terrariums with colored sand in your wedding colors for a beautiful centerpiece.
- Craft Bracelet Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading