Photo via: hanamidream.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How fitting to commemorate the start of 2017 by diving into Greenery wedding ideas inspired by Pantone Color of the Year. A color that is refreshing and revitalizing.
- 2017 Pantone Greenery Color of the Year 2017 Color Combinations by Erika Firm
- Planning a wedding or special event this summer? Save money of your flower budget and make your own DIY boutonnieres. Perfect for groomsmen, family, and even the brides hair.
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Winter Wreath Inspiration Board | One Good Thing by Jillee
- Blog post at Little Inspiration : After using cement for the first time last month, I knew DIY vases from concrete mix are easier than it looks. The bonus is that is very i[..]
- @plan2create created her mission board for November using this months Savannah kit. Hop over to the blog to catch a peek into her creative process! suchacleveridea! plannergirl fjcreativeteam
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- In a crafty mood? Check out this collection of 500+ DIY Projects! There are so many fun ideas to get your creative juices flowing—like homemade wreaths, jewelry, desserts, and organizational baskets.
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- Bean Bag Toss Drill a couple of different sized plastic buckets to a board, and have fun seeing who can get the most bean bags in (or rings, rocks, balls, etc.). Keep score by assigning the buckets with different points based on their size. This could keep the kids entertained for hours!
- Emerald and Gold Wedding Inspiration