Photo via: theresjustonemommy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tipping Egg Toy DIY. Experiment with the different weights of small object, and see how they affect the wobble of the egg. You can even customize the egg with paint or permanent markers to create festive patterns or fun characters, such as your own Dad! fathers day. science. experiment. fair. elementary school. crafts. easy. summer. boredom busters. kids. activities. projects. eggs. gifts. cards. ideas.
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- Perfect favor for an Easter Egg hunt!
- Sparkly DIY Glitter Tissue Paper Easter Eggs. Fun Easter egg craft for kids to make!
- This free Easter Printable has all your Favorite Easter words in the shape of an Easter Egg. Frame it for a home decor look.
- data-pin-description=“Are you looking for a fun craft to do with the kids this Easter? These panoramic Easter eggs are a fun DIY. Click through for the full tutorial on how to make adorable sugar eggs.”
- Growing a snack garden with your kids this summer is a fun way to introduce and encourage healthy eating with your kids. Let them snack.
- This adorable Peeps Centerpiece will be the hit at your Easter gathering. It is fun to make and the kids will LOVE to help.
- Bunnies are the cutest! Make these Peek-A-Boo Bunny Cookies this Easter using Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough. This is a fun recipe idea for the kids to help decorate. You could even have them as dessert for your Easter get-together.
- Okay so I tried my first bath bomb the other day and it was seriously the best thing since sliced bread! But the only downside is it gets a little pricey so I thought, why not make my own! Check out 10 AMAZING DIY bath bombs in the cutest designs ever! Let us know which one is your fav xx
- With all the darling colorful boots out now, why not spruce up your fence with some boot planters? Whimsy and practicality all in one. Cant find any fun colors? Paint your own!
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together