Photo via: theflooringgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do hardwood floors improve the resale value of your home? What is the Return on investment (ROI) for hardwood flooring? TheFlooringGirl.com
- What are the best brands of polyurethane for hardwood floors? Recommendations on oil based polyurethane and water borne poly. Which brands last the longest? TheFlooringGirl.com
- Painting or flooring first. Whats the best order? You may be surprised. TheFlooringGirl.com
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- What to look out for when youre buying a new home with hardwood floors…or want to add hardwood flooring. The ultimate guide. TheFlooringGirl.com
- Pin for Later: 11 Ways to Have the Prettiest Porch on the Block This Fall Chalkboard Pumpkin
- I am completely in love with stencilled floors at the moment and have a real hankering to paint one in my own home. Our house has stripped floorboards downstairs, whilst the boards upstairs are pai…
- We all love natural elements of nature. Its that special bond that we share with the objects of nature. In this modern era, we still feel calm and soothed in the natural environment and surroundings. Hence, it is mostly recommended by the Interior Designers to incorporate and decorate a home with natural elements. Wood is a popular source of home decor and furniture items, but with its growing need, the natural balance has been disturbed. So, to look for alternatives we have bamboos which are ex
- It’s no secret that I have a sweet spot for dessert-inspired soap. From cupcake soap to doughnut soap, beautifully decorated desserts have inspired a lot of fun projects. These melt and pour soap truffles look incredibly realistic, and make perfect guest size soaps. They are scented with Butter Mints Fragrance Oil, which was the number one …
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- Kitchen sign that is created using a simple DecoColor Paint Marker. The DecoColor Marker is easy to use and you can create designs on all types of surfaces like this wood piece. Love how this turned out!
- 7. Harvesting Timing of the harvest depends on what you are using the lavender for. For fresh-market or or dried bundles harvest when the first 1 or 2 flowers have bloomed. If the end product is essential oil then the best time to harvest is when about 1/2 of the flowers on the stem have