Photo via: stampington.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Live with Grace and Authenticity Canvas | Free Mixed-Media Project Tutorial from The Studio
- Written in Wood by Christen Hammons | Free Project from The Studio
- Halloween Tags | Free Project from The Studio
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- When it’s rainy and glum, Kriste and I usually drag ourselves around the studio, giving ourselves pep-talks to get something accomplished. For some reason, it’s harder to be creative and productive and ready to tackle the world when the weather is blah. But, today was drizzly, cold, and gray, yet it was still, despite all odds, …
- Sundial | Super Fun FREE Things To Do At The Beach
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Pack N Go Kitchen – DIY Toy Stove made with Silhouette Cameo – Tutorial + FREE SVG and Studio Cut Files!
- Hibiscus Hand-Dyed Stationery Set | How-To from The Studio
- 8 free patterns for cute girls dresses. Eeep, free!!! Great beginner sewing projects (because theres always a tutorial added to the free pattern, yey!) Can you imagine anything cuter than a little girls smile when twirling in an adorable summer dress?