Photo via: healthyhappythriftyfamily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 24 Awesome Wall Organization Solutions Call it a command center, drop zone, or whatever you’d like — you can easily turn an wall in your entry or kitchen into a wall organization station to keep your household running smoothly. See 12 awesome ideas below, and another 12 on the previous page. This post contains affiliate …
- I have long been on the hunt for the perfect church pew for our farmhouse. Our home is the headquarters for many family dinners and holidays so seating can often be at a premium. Church pews are great because they can fit a lot of people without sacrificing much needed floor space. We found this pew for sale on Craigslist at a local antique shop and were very excited by its size and craftsmanship. furniture makeover / hydrangeas and watering can
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- Im very excited to share a practical and beautiful solution for showcasing all that artwork your kids create! Like so many five-year-olds, my daughter Adelaide is a prolific artist. We ran out of …
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- Got empty toothpaste tubes? Check out this upcycled craft for kids! We used Toms of Maine Silly Strawberry to make a colorful Toothbrush Holder! It is easy and fun to make. ad
- It is truly amazing some of things that you can make out of leather. Here are 60 leather craft ideas that will keep you crafting for a long time.
- You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to get unique art for your home. In fact you can do it yourself. It doesn’t matter how good you are at crafts, if you can glue something to something else you can do many of these projects. They’re fun, one of a kind, and easy to finish in a day.
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- The best part about this DIY Succulent Wall? It’s greenery that will last all spring and summer long! Check out this creative craft to see how easy it is to make your own paper plants for your home office.