Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ingredients: 1 cup cornstarch, ½ cup citric acid, ½ cup baking soda, ½ cup Epsom salt, 2 Tbsp coconut oil, 2 Tazo tea bags (unbagged), 2 Tbsp brewed Tazo tea. Instructions: Remove tea from Tazo filterbags. Combine cornstarch, baking soda and epsom salt in a bowl. Mix in coconut oil and 2 bags of your favorite Tazo tea, then slowly add 2 tablespoons of brewed Tazo Tea to the mixture. Mix, press into molds and you’re ready for bath time!
- Conversation Hearts Sugar Scrub from www.thecasualcraftlete.com 2 cups of sugar Some candy hearts 1/4 cup of coconut oil! Excited to try!
- 4 cups flour, 1 cup salt, 1 1/2 cup water…need together well…add little flour or water to get perfect dough…not too dry not too sticky…roll out, shape…bake at 350 for 20-30 min…let sit for few days, then decorate!!
- heres the recipe:12 small hand prints (change servings and units) Ingredients 4 cups flour 1 cup salt 1 1/2 cups water Directions 1 Combine ingredients and knead dough for 15 to 20 minutes.Bake at 300ºF about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. You may have to bake considerably longer depending on how thick your items are. They may not feel hard right away but will harden as they cool.
- Clean Oven!:3-4 drops of Dawn, 4 T. of Baking Soda, 5 T. of Vinegar, Juice of a lemon or lime. (Pour in vinegar SLOWLY!) Wipe paste onto the surfaces in the oven. Let it set for a couple of hours. Wipe out with a sponge or warm cloth.
- How to Age Galvanized Metal – quickly discolor galvanized metal using vinegar, salt and peroxide – via Little House of Four: How to Easily Age Galvanized Planters
- Learn how to make your own floral bath salts with Himalayan pink salt, epsom salts, and dried flowers like rose, hibiscus, and calendula for the ultimate in self-care. Package them in a DIY dip dye canvas pouch and they are a great gift for Valentines Da
- Two pairs of white Ikea LACK shelves hung in the kitchen with white plates, bowls, and colorful cups
- ♥ Tissue paper ♥ Scissors ♥ Flower wire ♥ A milk bottle (or a vase of your choice!) Cut out 4 rectangular pieces of tissue paper and layer them on top of one another, you’ll need to measure them to 2 1/4 ” by 3 1/2 “.
- Love this DIY concrete soap dish! Such a quick and easy project for the bathroom. The perfect modern accessory!
- This dish soap silly putty is so EASY! You can whip up a batch in less than 5 minutes using two simple ingredients you likely have in your kitchen already.
- Original And Easy To Make By Yourself Soap Dish | Shelterness