Photo via: happyhooligans.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use some coasters and paint to create your own adorable Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ornaments!
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Eggs! These masks were cut out of paper, but could also be painted on. For a sillier version, use googely eyes. This and more awesome ways to Nick-ify your Easter eggs, including SpongeBob, Rocko, and slime!
- Evildoers beware! Youre about to get seriously colorful in these free Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles printable coloring pages.
- Who loves upcycling? Check out these cute DIY heart escort cards made from toilet paper rolls by www.abrideonabudget.com.
- Print a sample of the all-new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles adult coloring book and get ready for hours of shell-shocking fun!
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- MommyCraftsAlot: DIY Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle hairbow tutorial / How to
- Create easy and nearly free DIY fire starters with items from your home that youd normally throw out! Repurpose cardboard toilet paper tubes by filling them with dryer lint, and then wrap them in wax paper! Perfect repurpose / upcycle craft project for autumn and winter, or just to add to your survival supplies.
- Love sharks? Cant get enough of Shark Week? Check out these fun paper shark crafts and party ideas!
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉