Photo via: funcraftskids.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- This easy DIY knotted yarn bracelet tutorial is perfect for kids and teens! Create several for a cool boho look or give them away as friendship bracelets!
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Im always on the hunt for new craft ideas. Check out some of these amazing craft ideas and craft projects that are on my crafting radar right now!
- DIY Chunky Tassel Bookmarks | Homey Oh MyMy whole family are big readers, and always give books as gifts. So it makes sense this Christmas to make some pretty bookmarks to go with those gifts! I love the chunky tassels on these, and it makes it harder to lose them down the side of the couch!
- We have compiled a number of photos giving you ideas on how to make your indoor plants look better. Not to forget the effectiveness of saving space in your home and money from your pockets. You can…
- Popsicle Stick Messages – Fathers Day is almost here. Honestly, its going to be here before you can even say,Worlds Greatest Dad. See? Today is magically Fathers Day and youre standing there empty-handed. Lucky for you (and Pops), Im here to share with you ten last minute DIY Fathers Day gifts for dad so you dont have to stand there looking like a dweeb who didnt get it together in time for Daddios big day.
- We all love natural elements of nature. Its that special bond that we share with the objects of nature. In this modern era, we still feel calm and soothed in the natural environment and surroundings. Hence, it is mostly recommended by the Interior Designers to incorporate and decorate a home with natural elements. Wood is a popular source of home decor and furniture items, but with its growing need, the natural balance has been disturbed. So, to look for alternatives we have bamboos which are ex
- What better way to prepare for warmer weather than create a few DIY Projects? As the weather is getting warmer it is time to think about our fashion this spring and summer. So pull out last years clothing and give them some new life!
- Overlock stitch instead of serger – I had no idea! Did you know that most regular sewing machines have a special overlock stitch that mimics a sergers stitch? Its true! My Bernina has one, and so have the Pfaff and Brother machines Ive sewn on. Most people without a serger use pinking or zigzagging to finish their edges, sometimes without even knowing they have an overlock stitch on their sewing machines.
- For our DIY Decor series, we have a Christmas craft idea great for decorating during the holidays– a rope light sign spelling out the word joyful. You can adjust the project to your specifications, of course, and try it out with any word! Merry, Jolly, Joy, even Ho Ho Ho could work with this technique.