Photo via: blogs.familyeducation.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- In case you are searching for some projects for your little boys, which can be kid’s toys or fun decorations of boy’s room, you are on the right place to be. As a parent we know that boys of all ages love to play with race cars, race tracks, and all things with wheels. So […]
- I wish I had seen this when my kids were little. We would have loved to make fingerprint Christmas lights photo frames and then put that years Santa photo in the frame.
- wehavethebestcustomersonearth notkidding paintedfoxfamily Repost @leather_and_threads ・・・ Sharing my tiered tray this week for decormeup. Since receiving this tray as a Christmas gift Ive had lots of fun styling it various ways. Currently, its holding some pretty bathroom essentials. @jobestead @jessstayhome Would you ladies like to share when you have a chance?
- Morning, everyone! Claire here, with a weekend project thats perfect for all of you who are gearing up for lots of holiday cooking. Remember two weeks ago when I asked for your opinion on which ha…
- Candle Art Transfer DIY. Every time your mom goes to light this candle, shell think of you thanks to the do-it-yourself candle art. You can transform any plain candle into a personalized candle for mom. We added lots of flower, hearts, and Mothers Day phrases to our candles! Crafts. Ideas. For Kids. Easy. Gifts. Activities. Preschool. Poem. Quotes.
- And how to FIX them!! Lots of pictures and tutorials. | 20 Beauty Mistakes You Didnt Know You Were Making | Listotic.com
- Who doesnt love a classic Garden Shed? This collection of unique and inspiring garden sheds will give you creative ideas for building your own unique garden shed.
- Amazing furniture hack using peel and stick flooring to look like lots of little drawers!
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- These gold sequin tassels are adorable and so easy to make. Tassel party decor is super cute and sparkly. This DIY party craft is perfect for a little girls party decoration but works really well for bridal showers and baby showers too!
- When it comes to easy decor ideas—we think this DIY Framed Fabric Art from Jo-Ann should top your list! With so many different patterns to choose from, we love the idea of rotating out your wall decorations for the season.