Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- Bring a touch of nature indoors this year as you decorate your tree – learn how to make rustic twig Christmas ornaments! Theyre simple, inexpensive and look beautiful!
- This DIY Marble Monogram that will look fabulous in your home or dorm room. Personalize the shape and design to make it your own!
- Pom Pom Garland | Celebrate the holidays with fun and eye-catching decor that will make every spirit bright. This garland is anything but average with multi-colored puff ball accents and shimmering tassels hanging throughout.
- How to print with leaves. Make a beautiful hand printed tablecloth for holiday entertaining
- Kitchen sign that is created using a simple DecoColor Paint Marker. The DecoColor Marker is easy to use and you can create designs on all types of surfaces like this wood piece. Love how this turned out!
- Bring a little of that beach feeling into your home by making some rustic looking beach signs! Ideal for bathroom decor or any part of your home that boasts that beautiful coastal decor look!
- DIY Heat Packs – Mary Martha Mama- DIY Hot Cold Packs Tutorial- How to make hot and cold rice packs AD WhatMattersToU
- How to make an easy croquembouche tower. This DIY is perfect for holiday brunches and celebrating birthdays!
- 25 fun ideas for kids activities. Indoor play ideas and crafts that you can do with what you already have. Ways to have fun and beat boredom on a rainy or snowy day when youre stuck indoors.
- Essential oils can be incredibly helpful in reducing or eliminating snoring. Learn how to make a gel that will help provide a snore-free sleep!