Photo via: mommieswithcents.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Now here you can see an item which can be used for the decoration as well as for playing. This idea is great for the boys and the color combination is looking graceful. The pallets are attached without reshaping them much, so it is easy to create.
- Gifts In A Jar (Could Aslo Be Used As Favors or Party Prizes) Christmas gifts christmasgifts Holiday gifts
- Dream catchers have been used for ages to filter out all bad dreams and only allow good thoughts and energy to slide down the feathers of the sleeper. Used as protective charms. Is absolutely one of a kind and hand made from start to finish. Aprox. 8 inches wide / 31 inches long *International shipping available upon request
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Full of Great Ideas: Light up my life – Master Closet Light on a Budget
- Learn To Organize Closet with 15 Great DIY Ideas
- How to Turn a Closet Into an Office
- Closet Organizer: store purses on shower curtain hooks
- Closet storage for flats and flip-flops.
- Closet office
- Goodbye ugly wire shelving. Give your closet a custom-built look with these DIY wood covers. Scott100More ad
- Get rid of that shoe explosion sitting at the bottom of your closet. | 26 Resolutions To Keep You Organized In 2015