Photo via: craftsbycourtney.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We love these DIY Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ornaments made out of toilet paper rolls
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- Evildoers beware! Youre about to get seriously colorful in these free Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles printable coloring pages.
- Print a sample of the all-new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles adult coloring book and get ready for hours of shell-shocking fun!
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Eggs! These masks were cut out of paper, but could also be painted on. For a sillier version, use googely eyes. This and more awesome ways to Nick-ify your Easter eggs, including SpongeBob, Rocko, and slime!
- MommyCraftsAlot: DIY Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle hairbow tutorial / How to
- Use your child’s fingerprints and paint to make a useful keepsake Father’s Day mug. This simple but adorable fingerprint Daddy & Me mug says it all! Great for Father’s Day or a birthday and perfect for taking to the office.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Tipping Egg Toy DIY. Experiment with the different weights of small object, and see how they affect the wobble of the egg. You can even customize the egg with paint or permanent markers to create festive patterns or fun characters, such as your own Dad! fathers day. science. experiment. fair. elementary school. crafts. easy. summer. boredom busters. kids. activities. projects. eggs. gifts. cards. ideas.
- Make some noise girls and boys! This colourful project is not only great fun to make and decorate, its also brilliant fun to use afterwards. Create a shaker from craft pots and jingle bells, then unleash your creativity to transform it into something really special. Children can then learn about rhythm or timing by playing their shakers together, even using them in a special assembly to show off their handiwork.
- Add some sparkle to your next party with this super easy mint, gold, and silver tassel garland. Choose your own colors to create unique party or home decor!
- With all the darling colorful boots out now, why not spruce up your fence with some boot planters? Whimsy and practicality all in one. Cant find any fun colors? Paint your own!