Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Eggs! These masks were cut out of paper, but could also be painted on. For a sillier version, use googely eyes. This and more awesome ways to Nick-ify your Easter eggs, including SpongeBob, Rocko, and slime!
- This free Easter Printable has all your Favorite Easter words in the shape of an Easter Egg. Frame it for a home decor look.
- We hope everyone had a safe and happy easter… now we are looking forward to the orthodox easter! double eggs, double trouble, perfect hair, envious friends and family.
- data-pin-description=“Are you looking for a fun craft to do with the kids this Easter? These panoramic Easter eggs are a fun DIY. Click through for the full tutorial on how to make adorable sugar eggs.”
- This Easter Bunny Burlap Wreath is so cute! I especially love the bunny butt, carrots and Easter eggs. The craft tutorial and video make it look really easy to make one of these wreaths as home decor or a Easter hostess gift.
- Glitter Easter Eggs – girl. Inspired. (Would work well with brown eggs since its all we can get!)
- This Easter Grapevine Door Swag is easy to make and welcomes guests with a burst of spring in pretty pastel shades of bunnies, eggs, flowers and butterflies.
- Bean Bag Toss Drill a couple of different sized plastic buckets to a board, and have fun seeing who can get the most bean bags in (or rings, rocks, balls, etc.). Keep score by assigning the buckets with different points based on their size. This could keep the kids entertained for hours!
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- Sparkly DIY Glitter Tissue Paper Easter Eggs. Fun Easter egg craft for kids to make!
- My very own DIY… Instead of a trash can, use 3m hooks and plastic bags. Under the sink cabinets – one door for recyclables, and the other door for regular trash.
- Washi tape card – bird on a branch a use for those plastic stencils finally, maybe for the Christmas cards this year. A Washi Tape buying I will go…