Photo via: smartschoolhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get rid of that shoe explosion sitting at the bottom of your closet. | 26 Resolutions To Keep You Organized In 2015
- Easy to build DIY Toilet Paper Holder Shelf for rustic bathroom decor @istandarddesign
- Clean Oven!:3-4 drops of Dawn, 4 T. of Baking Soda, 5 T. of Vinegar, Juice of a lemon or lime. (Pour in vinegar SLOWLY!) Wipe paste onto the surfaces in the oven. Let it set for a couple of hours. Wipe out with a sponge or warm cloth.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to use DIY all natural sugaring wax at home. Create your sugaring wax using: sugar, lemon juice & water. Then use cotton muslin strips to assist with hair removal.
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- If you could use something to hold your knives, be sure to check out this super easy DIY Knife Holder Made From Upcycled Books!
- See just how quick and easy this DRY BRUSH paint technique can transform a piece. You can paint an entire piece in a matter of minutes!
- Create easy and nearly free DIY fire starters with items from your home that youd normally throw out! Repurpose cardboard toilet paper tubes by filling them with dryer lint, and then wrap them in wax paper! Perfect repurpose / upcycle craft project for autumn and winter, or just to add to your survival supplies.
- This is a pine shot glass hanging display. It holds 12 of your favorite shot glasses. It measures 10 1/2 inches high by 9 1/4 inches wide. It is made
- Image Detail for – … be easily made into planters with a few drainage holes in the bottom
- Find old globes at thrift stores – what a great way to upcycle them. Cut a hole in the bottom & add a light kit. Few holes in the globe for interest, and tadahh!
- Make your own Blending Tool…. …and Save Money. Save yourself a fortune and make your own Blending tool. Do you like to use inks on your creations, maybe to make your own background papers or just to add a vintage look to the edges? And do you find that the blending tools available in the shops are rather expensive especially when you would like several of them?