Photo via: thekrazycouponlady.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This adorable Peeps Centerpiece will be the hit at your Easter gathering. It is fun to make and the kids will LOVE to help.
- These fancy frames turned chalkboards are a great project to use up leftover chalk paint!
- How to make a leather chevron pillow with leftover leather scraps! Full tutorial -> www.rowhousenest.com
- Dont throw it away! How to make hand milled soap from leftover soap scraps | PreparednessMama
- Cool Crafts You Can Make With Fabric Scraps – DIY Rag Rug – Creative DIY Sewing Projects and Things to Do With Leftover Fabric and Even Old Clothes That Are Too Small – Ideas, Tutorials and Patterns http://diyjoy.com/diy-crafts-leftover-fabric-scraps
- Make and all natural body and hand scrub from coconut oil and leftover coffee grounds from cupcakesandcrinoline.com
- DIY SMores Summer Party Goodie Bags! EASY tutorial and FREE Printable Goodie Bag Tags
- A Fabulous Fabric Bow Back T-Shirt Refashion – Refashion / upcycle those t-shirts with leftover fabric or fat quarters! Add bows down the back of your t-shirt to make this shirt awesome. Step-by-step DIY sewing tutorial for upcycling clothes into some other type of clothing or accessory. Remake, redo, reuse, and recycle to help save money and save the planet. Explore the web site for more…
- Purple Easter Bunny Peeps in Twinkie cars with Oreo wheels for preschool treats / snacks OH MY GOODNESS NOT SO EASTER-y BUT SOOOO CUTE
- 5 Adorable Pom Pom Crafts For Your Kids To Do With Leftover Bits Of Yarn: There are plenty Pom Pom craft ideas for kids and here is a list of the top 10 crafts that you and your kids will absolutely love
- Recycled Crafts, Repurpose Projects, Craft Projects, Craft Project Ideas, Easy Craft Projects, Craft Projects for Kids, Craft Projects Using Leftover Materials, Upcycling Projects, Popular Pin
- Easy DIY M&Ms Button Vase! Use your craft stash and the Dollar Store to make this cute whimsical gift!