Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 25 Cheap DIY Ideas to Make Your Living Room Look Expensive | These easy upgrades are the small DIYs that will leave your space looking like a million bucks. From simple wall art to lighting to metallic finishes, these cheap ideas are what you need.
- Make your own Blending Tool…. …and Save Money. Save yourself a fortune and make your own Blending tool. Do you like to use inks on your creations, maybe to make your own background papers or just to add a vintage look to the edges? And do you find that the blending tools available in the shops are rather expensive especially when you would like several of them?
- Dorm Room DIYs: 17 Perfect Projects | These DIY dorm style ideas will make your home away from home reflect your personal style whether its: chic, boho, modern or more. All that under budget. Bookmark these easy ideas in your planning!
- Quick, easy AND inexpensive DIY curtain rod solution! Make these industrial/nautical rods in MINUTES! GREAT TUTORIAL!! heatherednest.com
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- Great ideas ways to use your old windows in your home and garden! | upcycle, repurpose, recycle, reuse, DIY project ideas, use old windows, window projects
- This DIY Marble Monogram that will look fabulous in your home or dorm room. Personalize the shape and design to make it your own!
- 10 Things you Need on your Front Porch | a handy list of items that will add amazing curb appeal to your home and welcome your guests. Includes ideas for plants, lighting, seating and more. Sponsored
- DIY Home Gifts That Only Look Expensive
- The best part about this DIY Succulent Wall? It’s greenery that will last all spring and summer long! Check out this creative craft to see how easy it is to make your own paper plants for your home office.
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- Unexpected Displays that Will Make You Rethink Your Art Arrangements | These gallery wall ideas are great easy renter-friendly ways to display your art to makeover your space on a budget.