Photo via: urbannestblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- Why go to Ikea when you can just make a platform bed of your own? building furniture building projects
- Instead of wax tarts in your tart burner use coconut oil and cinnamon as a natural alternative
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- Citrus Lane l Get a surprise box of toys, books, and other goodies for your child every month! Fun gift idea!
- 25 Bottle Cap Upcycling Projects That Add Flair To Your Home – When I was younger, one of my favorite things to do was collect bottle caps. Unfortunately, the younger me didn’t know about DIY, so those old caps just sat in a box and went unused for years.
- /// Mini Shadow Box Fridge Magnets. So easy and cheap! Think ikea containers, photo of vacay at the beach, and some sand and shells you brought home. Or a photo from your childs birthday party plus scraps of paper, confetti, etc from the day. So many possibilities!
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- 29 FREE maxi skirt sewing tutorials on sewsomestuff.com. AWESOME list of maxi skirts to sew this summer. LOVE THEM ALL. Such a beautiful collection. CHECK OUT NOW!
- This DIY Cheap Fun Family Trip Sounvenir Tradition using vials and a shadow box is fun for the whole family. It is an inexpensive and easy way to accomplish family vacation souvenirs. Fill the vials with sand, soil, shells, or rocks and make a collection. Affiliate links. Pin created from juliehoagwriter.com/
- Plant grass seeds with potting mix in a flat container and in just a couple of weeks you’ll have a grass bed worthy of Simba himself! Grow a couple in rotation so you can swap them over when one wears out.
- Dyeing bed linens to give them a fresh look and new life is quick and simple, so dont throw your old ones out because theyre dingy – give them a new life!