Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Hello everyone, Thank you for visiting us again. This is our latest pattern: The Belize Top and Dress PDF sewing pattern, a sharp and unique design! This summer ready top and dress pattern has a unique 90 degree angle armhole in front and back bodices, giving it a very sharp and dramatic effect. The …
- In which I share 15 laundry room free printables to help dress up your washing space. Fun, but not guaranteed to make you actually like doing laundry! Ha!
- ♥ Tissue paper ♥ Scissors ♥ Flower wire ♥ A milk bottle (or a vase of your choice!) Cut out 4 rectangular pieces of tissue paper and layer them on top of one another, you’ll need to measure them to 2 1/4 ” by 3 1/2 “.
- DIY Tarantula puppet craft. kids craft to make a spider for school projects or for Halloween decoration.
- Get ready. Colorful things are about to happen! MAKE a variety of projects big and small and conquer your next project with fresh new paints, tools and accessories now buy 2 get 1 free.
- How to make a cute Mickey Mouse inspired cross body bag. Such a cute round bag pattern that would be perfect for a trip to Disney!
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- The Easiest way to Learn How to freeze peaches without Sugar for smoothies, for cobblers, for pies or any dessert and baking needs throughout the year. Including Tips for removing the skin/ blanching peaches. An Easy way to preserve your peaches for that
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- Adorable free pattern for a girls flutter sleeve dress or top! Free PDF sewing pattern and tutorial.