Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy DIY scaffolding board furniture. Combine the legs of an old dining chair with a scaffolding board for a unique upcycled wooden bench.
- Resultado de imagem para table shelf fitting
- 50 Inspiring Upcycled Furniture Housewares Projects @ DIY Home Ideas
- 20 DIY Upcycled Furniture Ideas, How to Upcycle Furniture, Upcycled Furniture Ideas, DIY Furniture, How to Restore Furniture, Repurpose Old Furniture
- could have storage underneath but with room for stools – i.e. not a bottom shelf that runs along bottom – this table is too wide and not high enough.. but an idea
- This wooden cable reel is such an interesting thing that you can do countless experiments in recycling them. A mobile wooden book shelf, a stylish rustic dingy bird cage, a comfortable cat house for your pet, a smooth sitting bench for your garden or patio, a coffee table with reclaimed legs and glass top, an industrial table for your desktop and what not. You would literally feel fallen in love with these recycling ideas. These cable reel ideas are so ravishing and lively that you are definitel
- Instrument Guides – Guitar | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – Rock out in style with this fun-packed craft projects. Not all music lessons can feature the instruments themselves, but that doesnt mean children cant learn about them. Teach them about the guitar, how its played and recreate it in cardboard complete with strings and belt! Not only does it take their musical knowledge to the next level, it also helps their design and co-ordination skills to boot.
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- FOLK: Chalk it up to a little spare time … okay, yeah, that was bad.
- Beautiful DIY Ladder Shelf tutorial by Making it in the Mountains
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- How To Use an Image Transfer to Transform Vintage Furniture | Paint, glaze, wax and one stunning image transfer can improve a flea market find into a one-of-a-kind piece for cheap!