Photo via: craftaholicsanonymous.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- These DIY crochet boots with flip flops for soles make excellent slippers or UGG-like sweater boots to wear around town. Click for the free pattern and thorough video tutorial. These make a great crochet Christmas gift!
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag – free crochet pattern on Mooglyblog.com! *** crafts valentines day gift idea crochet free pattern kids treats treat bags valentines crafts cross stitch gifts diy
- Craft Bracelet Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Heart Wristwarmers. These cute knit fingerless gloves will keep your hands warm and your fingers free. Theyre a great way to use up a lonely yarn skein lying around as well as smaller scraps for the accent color. Make some for yourself or your valentine with this free knitting pattern 🙂
- Add a festive garland to your space with a few materials that might already be hiding in your pantry! Head to jojotastic.com for the full cinnamon stick himmeli + dried orange slice garland tutorial. DIY cinnamon stick himmeli // jojotastic.com learn how to make your own garland with wooden beads, dried oranges, bakers twine, and cinnamon sticks. this tutorial is easy and great for handmade ornaments at Christmas!
- This cute, DIY chicken wire message board is a great way to stay organized and display pictures and other mementoes.
- Heart Shaped Words for Valentines Day Card – How to make your words into a shape using Microsoft Word.
- Crochet for Beginners – a collection of basic tutorials and easy projects to get you started with learning to crochet
- DIY: Coffee Filter Roses – great tutorial on how to cut, color & form these beautiful roses. These would be great made into a wreath! A small wreath.
- How To Take Sexy Pictures with these useful photography tips | DIY Tag
- I love how simple this DIY Heart Barrette tutorial is! Takes no more than 10 minutes! socozyattarget targetstyle IC AD