Photo via: sugarbeecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It�s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.
- Pin for Later: 11 Ways to Have the Prettiest Porch on the Block This Fall Chalkboard Pumpkin
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Do it Yourself Pretty Distressed Mason Jar Bathroom Organizers Craft Project Tutorial via Mason Jar Crafts Love
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Here is how I would make these beauties… You will need: -1 mason jar -1 fine point marker -puffy paint Draw your design w…
- Patriotic Mason Jar Craft perfect for Memorial Day or the 4th of July! Fun way to help decorate your house!
- Cinnamon Fall Wreath Tutorial: This clever craft uses cinnamon sticks to add dimension, flair, and a punchy fall smell to your home.
- Make a Light Up Mason Jar Aquarium! Fun kids craft idea! More
- These rustic hanging mason jar candle holders are a charming way to brighten a dreary corner or fill an awkward space on a wall in your home / Grillo Designs www.grillo-designs.com
- Whether you choose to display these DIY Burlap Mason Jar Arrangements in your dining room, outdoor patio, or even on the tables at your wedding reception or party—you can bet that they showcase your love of summer-themed decor.