Photo via: torispelling.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Faux Succulent Planter
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. Create your own inexpensive, modern and fully customizable DIY outdoor succulent planter using cinder blocks, landscaping fabric, cactus soil, and succulents
- Turn an empty soda bottle into an adorable kitty plant planter for catnip, herbs, or even a cactus or succulent! Easy to make and so cute! // Salty Canary
- This festive succulent star planter centerpiece makes for a beautiful container display and table decoration. See how to make it + get the full plant list.
- Chandelier Planter Tutorial | DIY Garden Projects Ideas Backyards | DIY Garden Decoartions Budget Backyard
- DIY Tiered planter box plans with video tutorial. Make it for only $10!
- DIY Cedar Ladder Planter for under $20! – Beginner Tutorial and Plans from Ana White
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- Make a Decorative Garden Pot Tutorial: Heres an easy art project youll actually use: Turn a few terra cotta pots upside down and squeeze acrylic paints onto the edge, allowing it to drip down the sides. Once it dries youll have a beautifully funky planter.
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on Remodelaholic.com.
- The best part about this DIY Succulent Wall? It’s greenery that will last all spring and summer long! Check out this creative craft to see how easy it is to make your own paper plants for your home office.
- This DIY succulent wreath is so easy to make! Its a great spring wreath and a quick craft project that you can make in just five minutes. From The No Pressure Life.