Photo via: 1000lifehacks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY to Try: Painted 10 Minute Glassware The Easiest Cocktail Hack for Parties – Paper and Stitch
- Garden Bouquet Tips and Flower Arranging Hack using something you usually throw away! | homeiswheretheboatis.net peonies DIY recycle
- Amazing furniture hack using peel and stick flooring to look like lots of little drawers!
- This fun STEM activity will delight kids of all ages. They’ll love creating the simple and safe chemical reactions that cause these Bubble Bombs to explode!
- Goop – dump two boxes of cornstarch into a large bin, and slowly added water until the desired consistency. will act solid if handled quickly, as liquid if handled slowly
- This was such an awesome collection of DIY laundry detergent recipes, and there is something for everyone! It includes recipes for powder, liquid, and pods! Borax and Borax-free too! Thanks for sharing! via @simplynaturalma
- How to Make Liquid Soap- completely homemade, not from commercial bar soap. Has recipes for Moisturizing Hand Soap, Moisturizing Shampoo and a All-Around Home Cleaning Soap that she uses for laundry, dishes & in the dishwasher as well.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- IKEA Hack: How to Paint a Rug to Make a Coordinated Set. Tips and tricks for what kind of paint to use on a rug and how to choose the perfect color and pattern idea. Use this DIY design technique to paint a doormat or a big area rug. Plus, click for more great IKEA hacks!
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Create floral terrariums with colored sand in your wedding colors for a beautiful centerpiece.