Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Colorful tree! Use crayons and hair drier to melt the crayons and make them splatter to make the leaves!
- Embroidery hoops might seem like a simple craft material, but did you know just how many craft projects you can use them in? Thankfully, the humble little hoop has a wide array of fun uses, all of which can easily be achieved within a weekend! We’ve rounded-up 45 amazing DIY projects which you can create…Read More »
- FOLK: Chalk it up to a little spare time … okay, yeah, that was bad.
- Pom Poms and Pinecones Easy Christmas Tree Ornaments Tutorial | One Little Project – Easy and Cheap DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments
- How to print with leaves. Make a beautiful hand printed tablecloth for holiday entertaining
- Would love to make a light fixture from these; Embroidery hoop orbs
- Whether you have a big kitchen or a small one making use of every inch of space in your kitchen is necessary. If you happen to have a tiny kitchen, then how to make it more tidy and more organized is a challenge you must be facing every day. When you have an organized kitchen, […]
- Learn how to make both a basic homopolar motor and a tiny dancing motor! Great science fair project for older kids!
- DIY book paper leaves
- Star Machine Embroidery Applique Design by DigitizedCreations, $3.99
- This Lavender Embroidery Hoop Wreath is simple to create & is a beautiful way to celebrate spring & summer in your home year after year. | Embroidery Hoop Wreaths | Summer Wreath | Spring Wreath | Lavender Wreath | Boxwood Wreath | Easy Wreath | Quick Wreath | Simple Wreath | Farmhouse Wreath | Elegant Wreath | Farmhouse style wreath | DIY wreath | homemade wreath | Farmhouse decor | DIY Farmhouse Decor |
- How to make a cool articulated hand craft, with bendable joints, to helps kids understand how tendons work to connect the muscles in the forearm to the tiny bones in the fingers and thumb. Biology | Anatomy | STEM | Fun science for kids