Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Colorful tree! Use crayons and hair drier to melt the crayons and make them splatter to make the leaves!
- Embroidery hoops might seem like a simple craft material, but did you know just how many craft projects you can use them in? Thankfully, the humble little hoop has a wide array of fun uses, all of which can easily be achieved within a weekend! We’ve rounded-up 45 amazing DIY projects which you can create…Read More »
- FOLK: Chalk it up to a little spare time … okay, yeah, that was bad.
- Best instructions for a granny rectangle, so much nicer without stitching into other side of starting chain.
- Pom Poms and Pinecones Easy Christmas Tree Ornaments Tutorial | One Little Project – Easy and Cheap DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments
- How to print with leaves. Make a beautiful hand printed tablecloth for holiday entertaining
- Would love to make a light fixture from these; Embroidery hoop orbs
- Learn 17 embroidery stitches with our handy guide. Bookmark or Pin this page for future reference or you can download and print it.
- Learn how to make both a basic homopolar motor and a tiny dancing motor! Great science fair project for older kids!
- Whether you have a big kitchen or a small one making use of every inch of space in your kitchen is necessary. If you happen to have a tiny kitchen, then how to make it more tidy and more organized is a challenge you must be facing every day. When you have an organized kitchen, […]
- DIY book paper leaves
- Star Machine Embroidery Applique Design by DigitizedCreations, $3.99