Photo via: pluckys-secondthought.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lamps are an important part of your interior and they give your home the desired lighting effect and the whole mood and atmosphere of house depends on the lighting. This standing log lamp is a piece of art and will have a beautiful effect on your lighting interior. The natural tree bark texture is the real beauty in it.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- This craft is crazy easy and inexpensive! Easy Glittered Snowflake Christmas Ornaments. Thinking about last minute ornament for empty tree spots? this is it!
- AGH! So cute! Eye ornament DIY (click through for tutorial) // modern Christmas tree ideas
- barn wood hall tree | Hall Tree Bench | Creative Decor by Cre8
- How to make a NO-SEW Christmas Tree Skirt for less than $10! This is so easy! LOVE!
- Make your very own Vintage Button Snowman Tag Twig Tree | Full tutorial | http://www.raggedy-bits.com
- DIY JEWELRY – Simple Wire Wrap Tree Tutorial
- Button tree
- Tree house terrarium by LivePlatform on Etsy, $625.00
- I’ve been Creative and Crafty lately and I’ve just Created a tree out of wood and stones. It was a simple project to make and …