Photo via: thehousethatlarsbuilt.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make some noise girls and boys! This colourful project is not only great fun to make and decorate, its also brilliant fun to use afterwards. Create a shaker from craft pots and jingle bells, then unleash your creativity to transform it into something really special. Children can then learn about rhythm or timing by playing their shakers together, even using them in a special assembly to show off their handiwork.
- Handmade home decor is always a great way to refresh the look of your space. Check out this DIY Home Fabric Update and see how you can use Jo-Ann crafting essentials to transform your outdoor patio.
- Candle Art Transfer DIY. Every time your mom goes to light this candle, shell think of you thanks to the do-it-yourself candle art. You can transform any plain candle into a personalized candle for mom. We added lots of flower, hearts, and Mothers Day phrases to our candles! Crafts. Ideas. For Kids. Easy. Gifts. Activities. Preschool. Poem. Quotes.
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Learn how to transform a faux sheepskin rug into a dream home decor addition with just a bit of fabric dye from Jo-Ann! You’ll love the light blush color when paired with your mid-century modern furniture. Check out this DIY project to learn how easy this craft is to achieve.
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- Its a Fat Quarter Frenzy! Craftsy is offering quilting fabric — including beautiful fat quarters — on sale for a limited time. Stock up on the best brands, including Moda, RJR fabrics and more! Plus, enjoy fabric shipped straight to your door. Get started on Craftsy today!
- With its dark wood backdrop and silk flower accent, we love the idea of adding this crafty wall art to your entryway! Wherever you choose to display it, there’s no better way to celebrate the season of beautiful blooms and warmer weather than with this DIY Spring Sign project.