Photo via: alapinlife.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to dye terra cotta pots with ritdye. Simple and really cool look!
- Make a Decorative Garden Pot Tutorial: Heres an easy art project youll actually use: Turn a few terra cotta pots upside down and squeeze acrylic paints onto the edge, allowing it to drip down the sides. Once it dries youll have a beautifully funky planter.
- Why not recycle your seed packets and create adorable decoupaged seed packet terra cotta pots for the garden!
- Cute front porch planter made from terra cotta pots
- DIY Packing Tape Image Transfer Tutorial from The Graphics Fairy. This is a good tutorial on transferring images from laser or toner based prints to packing tape to candles/glass/etc… This is a very c
- How to make Essential (Infused) Oils – final steps of straining the oil with cheesecloth and transferring to a dark colored bottle are missing from directions.
- Pin for Later: 11 Ways to Have the Prettiest Porch on the Block This Fall Chalkboard Pumpkin
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Wax paper wood transfer. YES! Print on wax paper and then transfer it directly to wood. Who knew?!
- How to make a wine bottle hummingbird feeder. Theyre beautiful hanging outdoors on your home or in the landscape and they take only a few minutes to create! See the full article @ http://www.containerwatergardens.net/make-wine-bottle-hummingbird-feeder
- Lip Scrub 1:1 ratio of sugar to coconut oil (or olive oil) Vanilla Extract Combine and mix well. Ratio will depend on the oil using and texture you are going for. Can use other extracts/flavors.
- DIY Photo Letters. Going to put all photos of both sides of the family and put these on the shelf we are building above the bed