Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LOTS MORE DIY GOODNESS – 50 to be exact!!! From one of my fav DIY bloggers…. Pneumatic Addict Furniture: 50 DIY Industrial Decor Ideas
- DIY Furniture Plans | Get the free woodworking plans to build this rolling trundle bed for only $38 in lumber!
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Why go to Ikea when you can just make a platform bed of your own? building furniture building projects
- 5 easy DIY projects for your scrap wood! They are all easy to make and only take an afternoon! So grab your wood and lets go!
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Follow these 12 pro drywall-taping tips to improve your skills, speed up the job and result in smoother walls. They include mixing, knife techniques and problems to avoid.
- A Dozen DIY Art Projects to Brighten Up Your Bedroom | Art is one of those things that has the power to completely transform a room — and even more so when its a unique, one-of-a-kind piece you make yourself. Here are a dozen projects that are sure to get your creative juices flowing, and put you on a path to your best bedroom yet.
- Teaching you the basics with an easy tutorial on how to mod podge on glass and create beautiful one of a kind vases, candles, glasses and more!
- Okay so I tried my first bath bomb the other day and it was seriously the best thing since sliced bread! But the only downside is it gets a little pricey so I thought, why not make my own! Check out 10 AMAZING DIY bath bombs in the cutest designs ever! Let us know which one is your fav xx