Photo via: theresourcefulmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- CARDBOARD TUBE RAINBOW BLOWERS are a colourful and fun kids craft! Kids love blowing this rainbow craft to see the streamers swoosh. A super TP roll St Patricks Day craft or for a weather topic too.
- This easy and fun Tissue Paper and Paper Plate Turtle craft includes a free printable template, making it perfect for home, school, daycare, or camp. via @https://www.pinterest.com/fireflymudpie/
- This paper plate flower craft is a great spring and summer craft for kids. It offers kids a great opportunity to work on scissor skills.
- Stained Glass Clover Craft for Kids – Awesome for St. Patricks Day!
- I love this St. Patricks day idea! Such a great DIYfor crafting and making decor for the holiday.
- The IRISH MOSS Knit Stitch: St. Patrick’s Day Knitting DIY via @StudioKnit | Easy Free Knitting Pattern
- This St. Patricks Day Treat Leprechaun Hat is the perfect luck of the Irish snack. via @CraftCreatCook1
- Hate to wear green on St. Patricks Day? Make this super easy DIY knotted yarn bracelet. It goes with any outfit and is perfect to gift to your friends. No pinching!!!!
- The best part about this DIY Succulent Wall? It’s greenery that will last all spring and summer long! Check out this creative craft to see how easy it is to make your own paper plants for your home office.
- Beadboard Ombre Charmed St. Patricks Board – Craft
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- Sparkly DIY Glitter Tissue Paper Easter Eggs. Fun Easter egg craft for kids to make!