Photo via: thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- A Before and After view of a stenciled fireplace hearth using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- Read these 7 essential tips on how to make wire jewelry like a pro! wirejewelry diyjewelry jewelrymaking
- Great tips on painting a room quick and easy!! LOVE this! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- IKEA Hack: How to Paint a Rug to Make a Coordinated Set. Tips and tricks for what kind of paint to use on a rug and how to choose the perfect color and pattern idea. Use this DIY design technique to paint a doormat or a big area rug. Plus, click for more great IKEA hacks!
- Easy custom toddler artwork worthy of any fireplace or wall gallery. A great way to inspire creativity in children of all ages even adults.
- WOWZA! What a great built-in bookcase! She used billy bookcase to make the built-ins around her fireplace. Such a great IKEA HACK!
- I had fun reusing old candles from birthdays, plus adding a little pumpkin spice oil to create some simple candles to litter your fireplace mantle with!
- A beautiful rustic fireplace mantel for Christmas! Love the floor to ceiling brick and all of the natural decorations!
- What a difference a little shiplap makes! Check out this easy and cheap DIY shiplap fireplace makeover!
- Chalk painted and stenciled tile fireplace – Augusta Tile Stencil http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- Awesome list of the 25 BEST places to shop for home decor fabric online, plus tips on how to buy!