Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Tin Can Flowers. Want to make some simple flowers to adorn up cycled garden projects… Like making the little yello watering can into a bird house!
- Colorful Large Handmade Tin Can Flower Art Wall by HangTinFlowers
- Patriotic Tin Can – Easy 4th of July or Memorial Day Party Utensil Holders DIY
- How to Turn a Tin Can into a Planter – A Glam Gold Sequin Makeover
- homeroad: Rustic Recycled Tin Can Organizer
- How to Plant a Pollinator-Friendly Garden – Bees Matter To Everyone – How You And Your Kids Can Help Honey Bees Thrive | Gardening | Gardening with Kids | Flowers | Sponsored
- Are you in search of crafts to make and sell? Learn how to make paper flowers DIY style and open your own Etsy shop. Why not?! You can learn how to make paper flowers & foliage to create gorgeous paper flowers backdrops. There’s a paper flowers workshop a
- Making real flower suncatcher crafts is an easy fine motor activity for kids and teens. Using real flowers provides a rich sensory experience for the developing child. Even a toddler can make one of these beautiful nature crafts!
- A list of natural ingredients including flowers, herbs, plants, and minerals, that you can use to tint your handmade soap to any colour of the rainbow!
- DIY Nail Polish Crafts – Marbled Glassware – Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Fun and Cool DIY Projects You Can Make With Fingernail Polish – Do It Yourself Wire Flowers, Glue Gun Craft Projects and Jewelry Made From nailpolish – Water Marble Tutorials and How To With Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/nail-polish-crafts
- Simple Cross Stitch Planter with pattern. An old tin repurposed with aida fabric and a few stitches
- An old piece of corrugated tin painted to look like an American flag.