Photo via: amysarttable.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We put our own spin on this cute project and made adorable DIY Mini Pallet Coasters with Washi tape, too! They turned out fantastic and you can customize them however you want with the endless possibilities of Washi tape out there!
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- If you could use something to hold your knives, be sure to check out this super easy DIY Knife Holder Made From Upcycled Books!
- These gold sequin tassels are adorable and so easy to make. Tassel party decor is super cute and sparkly. This DIY party craft is perfect for a little girls party decoration but works really well for bridal showers and baby showers too!
- Kitchen sign that is created using a simple DecoColor Paint Marker. The DecoColor Marker is easy to use and you can create designs on all types of surfaces like this wood piece. Love how this turned out!
- This My Dad Rocks frame is the perfect DIY Father’s Day Gift that dad could proudly display on his desk at work. The items required can all be purchased at your local dollar store so it is the perfect budget friendly gift as well.:
- FOLK: Chalk it up to a little spare time … okay, yeah, that was bad.
- [d]Easy as 1, 2, 3![/d] [d]I needed a patio table that was cute, small and cheap and could withstand the elements. Went to the dollar store and purchased…
- A great gift idea – turn your friend into a plush doll. Super simple to do and less expensive than an American Girl doll 😉 Check out Budsies.com/selfies
- We’ve got all the ideas you need to make a custom gallery wall for your craft room—including these DIY Washi Tape Clothespins! After spring cleaning your creative space, this easy craft project from Jo-Ann can add to the fresh design of your home.
- Washi Tape Keys|| Cute idea for washi tape More
- Wood Toy Tray Upcycle Into Lego Play Tray – Follow this simple 3 step tutorial to makeover a tray into a cute Lego play area.