Photo via: hearthandvine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Heart Wristwarmers. These cute knit fingerless gloves will keep your hands warm and your fingers free. Theyre a great way to use up a lonely yarn skein lying around as well as smaller scraps for the accent color. Make some for yourself or your valentine with this free knitting pattern 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Making Fabric Bows … Bows, Bows, Bows Everywhere! Making fabric bows is super simple. Step-by-step DIY tutorial – NO SEWING needed. Great for crafts and refashions. You dont need a square of fabric, either. Make your own square with fat quarters or fabric scraps, even some of those castaways from clothing or t-shirt refashions. Add hair ties, headbands, shoes, skirts, dresses, sweaters – everything. More awesome tutorials from http://letgoofbeingperfect.com
- How to Build a Gorgeous She Shed, complete with link to step by step plans. Great for a home office, glorified garden shed or as an art / craft studio. Come see our photo album of building this one. FlowerPatchFarmhouse.com
- This easy DIY flower letter is a fun craft you can do with your older kids as DIY gift for mom, to celebrate spring, for a birthday or many other occasions. Spell out a word, name, initial, or monogram. Includes tutorial
- Create a beautiful centerpiece with dried flowers and colored sand. This dried flowers centerpiece is an affordable way to add color and beauty to your home, party, or wedding decor!
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- Lamps are an important part of your interior and they give your home the desired lighting effect and the whole mood and atmosphere of house depends on the lighting. This standing log lamp is a piece of art and will have a beautiful effect on your lighting interior. The natural tree bark texture is the real beauty in it.
- This is pretty simple but I was wondering if theres a way to class it up, perhaps with patterned paper or maybe even paper mache the end result to make it sturdier?
- This easy to make Mothers or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can make them, from toddlers to teens. Makes a great last minute gift from the kids or grandkids for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents Day, birthdays or Christmas!
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!