Photo via: onelittleproject.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- We all love natural elements of nature. Its that special bond that we share with the objects of nature. In this modern era, we still feel calm and soothed in the natural environment and surroundings. Hence, it is mostly recommended by the Interior Designers to incorporate and decorate a home with natural elements. Wood is a popular source of home decor and furniture items, but with its growing need, the natural balance has been disturbed. So, to look for alternatives we have bamboos which are ex
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- WHAT’S NEW? Weekly Freebie + Shop This weekend have been very crazy! I’m not sure if it’s because of the DST or the fact that it was sunny and hailing the next second. Yah, I think it’s the latter Anyway, I spent the weekend creating some freebies and printables for my shop and I am so excited to share them to you all. As you all know, I just opened my printable shop with pretty much all things printable. It’s very easy as download and print, yep!
- Hydroponics for kids is a great way to involve them in how their food grows. This simple two liter bottle hydroponic experiment can be done in a weekend.
- DIY Wooden Pallet House! What?! This is crazy cool! I would build this in my backyard for my kids lol
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- Babys First Christmas This ornament measures 4 inches across and is hand-painted. Its made out of plastic so its shatter proof but it can be
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- This is pretty simple but I was wondering if theres a way to class it up, perhaps with patterned paper or maybe even paper mache the end result to make it sturdier?
- This pretend play felt popsicle craft is a fun summer themed craft idea that is not only calorie free and fun for all ages but it’s also super simple!