Photo via: tellloveandchocolate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These gold sequin tassels are adorable and so easy to make. Tassel party decor is super cute and sparkly. This DIY party craft is perfect for a little girls party decoration but works really well for bridal showers and baby showers too!
- This Easter Bunny Burlap Wreath is so cute! I especially love the bunny butt, carrots and Easter eggs. The craft tutorial and video make it look really easy to make one of these wreaths as home decor or a Easter hostess gift.
- Add a festive garland to your space with a few materials that might already be hiding in your pantry! Head to jojotastic.com for the full cinnamon stick himmeli + dried orange slice garland tutorial. DIY cinnamon stick himmeli // jojotastic.com learn how to make your own garland with wooden beads, dried oranges, bakers twine, and cinnamon sticks. this tutorial is easy and great for handmade ornaments at Christmas!
- Make your own Smurfs village with this easy DIY! A fun Smurfs craft perfect for a Smurfs party, Smurfs movie night, or just for pretend play. So cute!
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- This fabulous letter craft is so easy to make! You can personalize it with a signature from a family member or favorite celebrity.
- How to make a NO-SEW Christmas Tree Skirt for less than $10! This is so easy! LOVE!
- This blog is amazing! I wish I found about how to make my own lip balm sooner. Its so cheap and easy to make at home using simple ingredients!
- This DIY succulent wreath is so easy to make! Its a great spring wreath and a quick craft project that you can make in just five minutes. From The No Pressure Life.
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- How to Make a Fidget Spinner from craft sticks! So easy and so much fun! This kid-friendly craft is a fun STEM project.
- Whether you have a big kitchen or a small one making use of every inch of space in your kitchen is necessary. If you happen to have a tiny kitchen, then how to make it more tidy and more organized is a challenge you must be facing every day. When you have an organized kitchen, […]