Photo via: housebeautiful.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bean Bag Toss Drill a couple of different sized plastic buckets to a board, and have fun seeing who can get the most bean bags in (or rings, rocks, balls, etc.). Keep score by assigning the buckets with different points based on their size. This could keep the kids entertained for hours!
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- This adorable Peeps Centerpiece will be the hit at your Easter gathering. It is fun to make and the kids will LOVE to help.
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- This festive succulent star planter centerpiece makes for a beautiful container display and table decoration. See how to make it + get the full plant list.
- Save this step-by-step DIY for creating a Beauty and the Beast inspired teacup centerpiece with this printable! partner
- The Absolutely BEST Things to Do in NYC with Kids | What to Do in NYC in 3 Days | NYC in 3 Days with kids | NYC in 3 Days | If you are headed to NYC either with adults, by yourself or with your kids, this is the ultimate guide for what to do, where to eat, yummy treats to get during a 3 day trip to NYC
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- Challenge your loved ones to a game of Xs and Os this Valentines Day with Rust-Oleum Chalked Paint in Linen White and Serenity Blue! Get the look at rustoleum.com.
- data-pin-description=“Are you looking for a fun craft to do with the kids this Easter? These panoramic Easter eggs are a fun DIY. Click through for the full tutorial on how to make adorable sugar eggs.”
- Find all the supplies you need at Jo-Ann to make a DIY Fairy House and Fairy Garden with your kids. They’re sure to love getting creative with this project.
- We’re getting excited for the release of the new Moana movie! It opens November 23rd, 2016 and is rated PG. Please check out the trailer below and keep reading for two fun Moana crafts that you can make at home with your kids! This is a sponsored post on behalf of Review Wire Media for …