Photo via: simplyeo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out this post on my blog The Smart Mom’s Guide to Essential Oils EssentialOils http://www.lynchburgtnmama.com/smart-moms-guide-essential-oils-essentialoils/?utm_campaign=crowdfire&utm_content=crowdfire&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest
- Honey Whipped Body Butter Recipe This is an easy homemade beauty product recipe made with essential oils and organic beauty supplies. Easy to follow recipe. Use grapefruit essential oils or your favorite oils. Grab the recipe at DearCreatives.com
- Home Made Shampoo. Make your own home made shampoo using castile soap, coconut milk and honey. No toxic ingredients, just beautiful, healthy hair.: I love making & using this shampoo!
- How to make Handmade Soap – a four-part easy to follow series that will show you how to make all natural soap using essential oils, natural color, and moisturizing oils
- Muscle rubs can do wonders when you have kinks that just won’t go away. For a natural muscle pain remedy, try this Non-Greasy Essential Oil Muscle Rub.
- How to make Essential (Infused) Oils – final steps of straining the oil with cheesecloth and transferring to a dark colored bottle are missing from directions.
- Lavender is one of my favorite essential oils. These 25 DIY lavender essential oil projects will show you just how versatile lavender essential oil can be.
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- DIY Citronella Candles with Essential oils are a great addition to your porch this summer! This soy wax based candle is easy to make and works great!
- No Ouch! DIY Detangler Spray using essential oils and natural organic ingredients. Save money and make a batch:) by SWEET HAUTE
- Say Goodbye to Painful, Itchy, Peeling sunburns and hello to fabulous summer skin care after the sun! This DIY AfterSun Sunburn relief Gel is the BEST as it instantly Soothes, Cools, heals and moisturizes your skin for quick healing. It is homemade with 3 natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera and essential Oils. Plus it makes great gifts! via @2creatememories
- A few months ago we went to a fair while we were on vacation. My daughter became fascinated by the squirting race game that they had. She referred to it as “the contest”. We all played …