Photo via: wineandglue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Colouring on the dishes: totally okay! At least, it is when your kids are using their Sharpies on dollar store dishware. thesweetestoccasion.com tells how to turn colorful doodles into permanent dinnerware decorations — just bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes! (Youll want to supervise, of course, to make sure no dishes get broken and to handle the actual baking.)
- These DIY whiteboards are ridiculously easy to make. It takes less than five dollars and five minutes for each one! Such a pretty and EASY little project!
- This dish soap silly putty is so EASY! You can whip up a batch in less than 5 minutes using two simple ingredients you likely have in your kitchen already.
- All it takes is 15 minutes and two ingredients that you probably already have around the house to make DIY Kool-Aid Lip Balm!
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Bring a fun treat to your 4th of July Party with these Patriotic Tic Tac labels. Youll have a great party favor or dessert that will wow your guests and bring out the Patriotic spirit.
- The materials used once is not necessary can’t be used again, but only the wise people knows this and they get the benefit by using them again by searching the ideas in which they can modify the pallets. They collect the pallets by investing money and the great thing about the pallets is that they don’t need much money; they are available at low rate. Here we are going to present the ideas in which the pallets are easy to reshape and every single idea is inspiring. The guests will get impressed
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- This DIY succulent wreath is so easy to make! Its a great spring wreath and a quick craft project that you can make in just five minutes. From The No Pressure Life.