Photo via: cupcakesandcutlery.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Pull Piñata for Cinco de Mayo or any celebration! Small pull piñata, DIY piñata, Cinco de Mayo, fun for kids, parties, kids party.
- DIY Mini Piñatas for Cinco de Mayo CincodeMayo2017 🇲🇽 🎉
- This cheap and easy DIY party decoration is perfect for all types of party. And because this garland idea is made of plastic, they are perfect for outdoor parties!
- These gold sequin tassels are adorable and so easy to make. Tassel party decor is super cute and sparkly. This DIY party craft is perfect for a little girls party decoration but works really well for bridal showers and baby showers too!
- If youre looking for a cute and easy DIY Christmas decoration that can be made in 10 minutes, look no further! This adorable Santa clothesline is perfect!
- Do you have the perfect present, but cant find the right wrapping paper? Try out this John Deere Inspired DIY Wrapping Paper! This DIY craft is great for birthday parties.
- 20 Easy Fourth of July DIYs to Make Your Party Pop | These star-spangled, red-white-and-blue party decoration ideas will have your Fourth of July bash shooting off fireworks. Most of these simple projects dont require any fancy supplies—bring on the sparklers, balloons, and dollar-store bandanas!—so you get the most bang for your buck.
- Making this DIY balloon centerpiece is quick and easy. Theyre so fun and festive Im sure youll find ways to use them for all kinds of parties and events!
- And this is an executive wooden pallet repurposed wall rack pretty inspired from a conventional dressing table. It has got all the necessary hooks on it for hanging, and it has also got some decent racks where you can place plenty of accessories and some fine decoration pieces.
- Make your own Smurfs village with this easy DIY! A fun Smurfs craft perfect for a Smurfs party, Smurfs movie night, or just for pretend play. So cute!
- How to create the best Wonder Woman inspired party! Including Wonder Woman inspired Crown free Printable bottle wrappers and a simple Dr Pepper Caramel Popcorn recipe to make your next Movie party night perfect! WonderfulMovieNight WonderWoman AD
- The first day of school is as exciting for parents as it is for kids, and if youre a mom who takes pictures each year of your childs first day of school, youre probably looking for a way to make it extra special. This easy back to school photo prop can be done in only 5 steps, and is a perfect summer craft to do with your kids. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340644_diy-back-school-photo-prop.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage