Photo via: creationsbykara.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Customizable Media Room Lighting – Looking to change up the lighting and decor in your home theater or media room? This easy DIY lighting project can be completed in just a few hours and under $100 while giving a completely new design and feel to the room.
- If youre looking for a cute and easy DIY Christmas decoration that can be made in 10 minutes, look no further! This adorable Santa clothesline is perfect!
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- Market/cow versatile stencil. One stencil can be used many times over and over to create one-of-a-kind home decor items. Great for gifts and more! Custom made in the USA by Debbiedoos.
- You can make this easy faux boxwood wreath in only 30 minutes with about $15!
- How to make a wine bottle hummingbird feeder. Theyre beautiful hanging outdoors on your home or in the landscape and they take only a few minutes to create! See the full article @ http://www.containerwatergardens.net/make-wine-bottle-hummingbird-feeder
- Planning a wedding or special event this summer? Save money of your flower budget and make your own DIY boutonnieres. Perfect for groomsmen, family, and even the brides hair.
- You must be always thinking to decorate your home. A boring nightstand seems to need to be replaced, or the color of the wall is too monotonous and needs of paint, and even your family photos need lovely displaying. All in all, you want some projects to beautify your home. However, the budget list is […]
- Create a beautiful centerpiece with dried flowers and colored sand. This dried flowers centerpiece is an affordable way to add color and beauty to your home, party, or wedding decor!
- Does anything say Farmhouse Fabulous like a Charming Floral Arrangement? There is nothing like some beautiful blooms put together in a simple yet gorgeous way. You are going to find a collection of Adding a Touch of Spring with Farmhouse Flower Ideas that will simply melt your heart. Each and everyone is picture perfect and …
- Whether you choose to display these DIY Burlap Mason Jar Arrangements in your dining room, outdoor patio, or even on the tables at your wedding reception or party—you can bet that they showcase your love of summer-themed decor.
- Gather here rustic/farmhouse custom stencil shown in many versatile ways. Greet your family, your guests, your party. This stencil can create one-of-a-kind home decor and gift ideas all year round. Custom made in the USA by Debbiedoos.